Friday, September 28, 2007

oh yeah, he's a boy!

My sweet darling adventurous boy has changed. Oh, he's still sweet and darling, but his advernturous side has taken a strange turn. This week he has discovered….WORMS. Yeah, the creepy, slithery things that come out after a rainstorm to litter my sidewalk. UGH! Now, on a regular day I have nothing against this little things (are they considered insects???) but Kai has taken a sudden interest in them. He has come into the house several times this week, showing off his newest discovery!!! What makes this all so shocking is that this is the Same Boy who just a month ago, could not STAND to have his hands dirty and gross!!!! And now, here he is, digging in the muck in the yard and pulling out wiggly creatures!!! And worst of all, he wants to bring them inside!!!! Eep! I'm not too sure why and what he plans to do with them, but I am so terrified that he'll leave them in his room or his bed, or worse... mine! And I'll come across petrified worm casings. {{{shudder}}} So I've been trying to remind him gently that the worms need to stay inside, and in my garden (well, whatever you call those planter boxes with carcasses of withered plants) where they can help things grow. (although I know nothing will save those flowers…) So far he's listening….

*sigh* So I guess this is where it begins. Where my son starts to do more and more "BOY" things. Creepy things. Gross things. Annoying things. (*roll eyes* he already likes to show me his "wee-wee" as often as he can, with a wiggle and a giggle.) Oh wonderful! :p My heart goes out to Abi, who must endure TWO brothers!!!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers