Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm an Auntie!!! (again)

My sister-in-law, Jenn, and her hubby, James, finally were blessed with their own little bundle! Little Amelia Rose was born October 9, 2007 weighing 7lbs 11oz, and was 20" in length. She is so amazing and beautiful! And such a gift from God, as they had been trying for 4 long and difficult years for her! What a God we have!





Isn't she so beautiful??? I am IN LOVE with her! She's so tiny and perfect and wonderful. She has these LONG fingers and feet too, which is so adorable to see.

Here is a picture of Baby Girl Mia having her first bath at the hospital. Look at all her hair!!!! SQUEAL!!!!!!



I've had people ask me several times if seeing Mia makes me want to have another baby, and I'm happy to admit that it doesn't! Now, don't get me wrong, I still desire to have another baby girl of my own, but having Mia here doesn't make me feel it's the Right Time. …one day…. maybe…. hopefully… :) I'm just happy to cuddle Mia and plant kisses on her soft skin for now.

Congratulations, Jenn & James. I am so happy beyond proper words that your dreams finally came true. I am so happy also that she is a happy baby and a quiet one, and not because you live below us (LOL) but b/c it's nice to have a baby that isn't too much trouble! Of course, I am also jealous, but mostly happy for you! *wink* She is precious, and I can't wait to spoil her and for her to get bigger so she can play with my kids! Abi has been waiting for another girl for a long time!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers