Thursday, June 21, 2007

the many uses of liners

I woke up one morning to find that my panty liners had been pifiled through. Oh great! *groan* They were ALL over the place! …that is…the peel-off backings were!!!! The liners themselves were elsewhere to be found.

And found I did. All over Abi's stuffie!!!!



I asked Abi why she used them up, reminding her that they were mine and she shouldn't go through Mommy's things. She sheepishly replied that she knew that, but she wanted to make her dinosaur into a "stegasaurus"!!!! I can't help it: I LAUGHED!!!! With Glee, too! She just cracks me up! It's hard not to find this humerous, you know? I'm not too sure how plastering panty liners all over a stuffy will make it into a stegasaurus, but she was convinced her dino needed padding!!!! LOL!

Hearing my giggles made Abi feel better, and so when I pulled out my camera she wanted to pose with it. You'll note how Proud she looks!!!!! That's my creative girl! I'll be pulling this out when she's a teenager and she will DIE of embarrassment!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAA!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers