Thursday, June 21, 2007

a spot of white

Yay!!! Bryn has his first tooth!!!! You can't quite see it, but you can definitely feel it! (believe me, lol) It's so exciting! I've been waiting and waiting… I figured he wouldn't get his teeth until he was 9 months old b/c Abi & Kai were that age when they got theirs, but 9 months came and went and nothing. Darn! But here it is, poking out, making him into more of a Big Boy! I can't wait to get some photos of it for you! *big grin*

I did finally take the "traditional" family photo though. That is, I finally got him in the Yellow Outfit! This is a polyester (translate: not comfy or soft) yellow two-piece baby shorts set that Daddy wore when he was a baby! I was lucky enough to have my Mother-in-Law save it all these years (and it is in excellent condition too) and so all three children have had their turn in the outfit their first summer. Jonathan was 3 months old, and Abi & Kai were around 7 or 8 months old, and Bryn is 10 months old….shows you the size difference between the kids and their Daddy, eh? LOL





Bryn has also been Really chatty too, making all sorts of noises and trying to "speak". It is so exciting to hear and makes me so happy. How can you Not grin when your baby is blowing raspberries and screaming, "gagaga….lalalalala…..bbbbbbb"??? LOL He is SUCH a cutie. I'm sure I felt this enamoured with the other two, but it's funny how you forget and get so caught up in the love and joy of a new baby. I managed to snap a shot of Bryn blowing raspberries for me! (oh, and the cut on his face was put there by himself! This boy has got SHARP claws…I mean nails!!!!! even when they're trimmed!!!!)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers