Monday, November 5, 2007

card class and kits

I've got two classes coming up this week and next for my Stamp-a-Stack of Christmas cards. I'm offering it in two parts. Class #1 is this Wednesday, Nov 7th, for two cards. We'll be making 10 of each design for $25. Class #2 is on Monday Nov 12 for two more styles. So you can take one class for 20 cards, or both for 40 cards!

cards for class #1


cards for class #2


Let me know if you'd like to sign up, so I can prepare properly. As an alternative to those not nearby, I am offering these cards for sale. You can get kit #1 and kit #2 for $30 each, or them both for $60, and they will be stamped and ready to go with envelopes for you. Shipping/Handling is $5. If you do live nearby but those dates don't work for you, I would love to do a class in your home with you and your friends. Email me at themadstamper @ shaw dot ca today!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers