Thursday, November 29, 2007

shutting down

I think I took a nervous breakdown this week. Okay, maybe not in a mental-health way, but my body sure did! It was only through the strength of God that I made it. Because in my mind, I had given up! I just did NOT want to do A THING this week! But I am so proud of myself—I did manage to get Abi & Kai off to school, ballet and speech therapy. What I did not do is take Paisley to dog obedience class #3. I just didn't have it in me to stand in a freezing barn! I also didn't take Kai to his dental checkup (after his surgery)–but that's because I had forgotten. Oops! I also chose not to attend two women's group meetings this week (Wed and this morning). It's just… I need time OFF.

My body feels like it's Shutting Down. I'm dizzy. Incredibly tired and weak. Achey. (my thighs are in so much pain, it's so strange. I pulled out the Tiger Balm today for them!) The very idea of having to do something makes me want to cry, "Please don't make me go!" How sad is that?

It's just that days are going by so fast and I'm not doing anything but driving here and going there. It's getting to be too much. I am sick and tired of my days being filled with Something!!! I am so thankful that it's December (oh so close!)—soon school and ballet and speech will close for the holidays. I can rest on the couch! I can waste my day on the computer! I can do dishes, clean up the house,…things that have been neglected. :(

I just need a good 20 hours of straight sleep first! :p Ugh! In two days we are having family over to celebrate Abi's birthday, and I spent literally ALL DAY cleaning up. From 8:30am until 4pm (well, off and on, I did eat lunch, lol) ….and it doesn't even look it! Oh, well, if you had seen it this morning, you'd notice a difference, but to anyone else they'd see a messy house still! :P But as I was cleaning, I was thinking, 'hmm..maybe this is as clean as it gets today!' Not to sound like my family isn't important, because that is Certainly NOT the truth, but I remind myself, 'it IS *just* family, I don't have to have a sparkling house! they all know me!" *sigh* Hopefully tomorrow I'll still feel that way, but chances are I'll feel that typical last minute stressball for not having it clean enough! (roll eyes)

I can do it. I can do it. Just two more days. Lord, thank you for the stength. Keep it coming!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers