Monday, December 31, 2007

dang, I was tagged...

…and didn't even know it!!! *blush*

I was tagged by Korinne.

Here are the rules:1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. 2. Post these rules on your blog. 3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself 4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog. (even though Korinne didn't tell me she tagged me…lol, that's okay, I likely won't do that either, lol)

I thought this would be hard, but it was surprisingly easier than I thought.

1) I dislike going to bed. I don't know why, but I always have. I HATE going to bed at night. Not too sure if it's b/c there's so much left to do in the day, a fear of the dark and of danger, or a mixture of both. I told DH tonight that he would hate it too if every time he went to bed he didn't fall asleep! And I think that has a lot of truth to it too. I've just never been blessed with being able to fall asleep easy. I suppose it's good when you have children that wake up in the night still and you need to be able to tend to them…but it sure gets tiring. :( ….now give me a good pillow and blankie in the DAYTIME and I'm good to go! I have NO PROBLEM napping…go figure!!!!

2)I can not draw a straight line. Not on my own and not even with a ruler. It's quite sad, this inability. A bit embarrassing as well.

3)I could live off of pasta. I could eat it every day. I would if my husband would let me!!!! …of course, I'd be fat and I wouldn't be eating balanced, but that's besides the point.

4)I am growing a fear of water. I don't have a reason for it, but it grows as I age. I literally shudder whenever I am near it…which is funny. I can walk along the water's edge, that's "safe"…but put me on a bridge or a pier and I have to concentrate REAL HARD so I don't scare myself silly. I am Terrified whenever the kids go out on the boat with their dad and I actually MUST look away. The idea of them falling into the water scares me b/c then I"D have to jump in to save them!!!! The whole thing is quite silly. I have no idea what is so frightening about water to me! I can swim. I like swimming, in fact….in a pool!!!!

5)I like to be dizzy…or I used to! My favourite toy on the playground was the Tire Swing, followed by the "sickmobile" (or whatever it's called. That's what we called it!) I loved to spin and spin and spin! What fun! I would even drink enough to get to the stage of dizziness, then stop, because that's what I liked! I liked feeling intoxicated and silly without being really Drunk! Imagine how sad I was when this past summer I discovered I can't spin anymore!!!! Abi pushed me on a Tire Swing, and the world wouldn't stop moving, despite my pleas, and I had to put my head between my legs…truely sad. I have gotten OLDER!!!!!

6)I am a "homebody". If I didn't have to, I wouldn't go out anywhere! (which explains the paleness of my skin, lol) I don't like going out. I'd rather curl up on the couch and read a book, or write, or listen to music. I don't want to go shopping, or go for a walk, or anything like that. I'll go outside and lay in the sun…if I can do my "inside" things!

7) I am a worst-case scenario girl. I like to know what the details are, ALL of them, so I can make informed decisions and opinions. I am a very positive person though, which sounds strange. I just like to know the "what ifs" or "what could happen"…it makes me feel more "in control" and I can anticipate better.
So, there you have it. I hope it was "random" and "weird" enough for you!!!!…not likely, but oh well. This is what spilled out off the top of my head! Now for MY tags! I don't think I'll tag 7 (seeing as I don't think I know 7 with blogs who read mine regularly)… so I'm just going to tag Janette, Sara and Erin. We'll see who notices! ;)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers