Sunday, April 20, 2008

hilarious phone call

I got this email from my parents and I laughed SO HARD!!! It makes me think of my Dad. :) I'm just passing along the smiles…

Guy witnesses an accident…hilarious!

This is very funny. The guy's laugh is contagious!
Turn up your sound and click on the website below.

This accident happened in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and
you must listen to it.

It is a phone call from a man who witnesses a car
accident involving four elderly women. It was so popular
when they played it on CHUM FM that they had to put it on their website.

The guy's laugh is contagious. If you close your eyes and
picture what he is watching, it is even better than a video clip! (it
is clean)


http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers