Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hand-Drawn Bundle

I was playing with NEW stamps the other night and totally loving it! As a Demonstrator, I get first-dibs at new products, so I ordered two Hostess sets (Echoes of Kindness level 2 and Hand Drawn Bundle level 3) and a SAB set (Polka Dot Punches) One of the MANY advanteages to being a Demonstrator!

The Hand-Drawn Bundle consists of: It's A Loop Thing stamp set of 4 images, Hand-Drawn DSP (3 pages each of 3 different double-sided designs) and the Loop To Loops Rub Ons (2 sheets, in Ch. Chip & Whisper White) I am LOVING this set! I had fun putting together a few cards using the stamps. (haven't used the paper or rub ons yet… I'm going to hoard them for a while. If I use them then I won't have any left. Can't have that.) These are the cards I came up with.



CASED this one from Silke who CASED it from someone else.



My fave, which was CASED from Sherri L. Barron http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1046776?si=say%20it%20with%20scallops
and also looks like a great card from the Fall/Winter '08 Catalogue I wanted to CASE with the set "Pocket Sihouettes" (which I'm missing, BTW, so if you have borrowed it and I've forgotten, please let me know! thanks!)





The cupcake card was CASED from Marlene

Did you notice anything about the cards that were similar???? I didn't even notice this until I was making the last one. They all contain the stamped image 3 times! Interesting. It wasn't done out of intention. I have heard that things need to be separated or split into Thirds for better completion and to be more appealing to the eye, but it wasn't intentional. I guess it's just a natural thing for me…to just KNOW how to make my cards so awesome and appealing, that is.

*snarf*

We'll be making these cards at some of my Stamp Classes this month. Check out my website for dates available. Come to a class or consider hostessing your own with your friends and earn some great products of your own choice! (the Hand Drawn Bundle can be yours…if the price is right..I mean, if your workshop adds up to $655 in sales before S/H. Which isn't that difficult with our Great Sale-A-Bration going on where you can get FREE stamp sets with every $60 order, and with many friends in attendance and many outside orders. Plus, along with that Bundle, you would also get $80 of your own to spend on whatever product you want! How cool would that be?)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers