Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me, Monday!

Feeling embarrassed because you bought a box of Honey Nut Cheerios and ate it all before your children even knew they were in the house? Overcome with shame because when you realized there was no toilet paper left, you just didn't wipe because you only went Number One? Well, don't be! Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. When you're finished here, of course!


This week, I've decided to participate in her Not My Child edition, as it seems my Boy has been quite...uhm...himself lately.




While shopping, I did not lose one of Rhys' socks. That's just bizarre. How would that happen? He came into the store with two socks, why wouldn't he leave with two? If he had indeed lost one sock, I certainly would've searched for it right away, like the shepherd looking for his one lost sheep, ignoring my rushed and tired self. And I definitely would not have put one mitten on his cold toes when we got to the van. Nope! Not me! Rhys' toes wouldn't have needed a mitten because his sock was on his foot where it was supposed to be.

On a rainy day, I decided to pull out the big jar of crayons, markers, pencils, etc..to keep the kids occupied. While colouring with them, I did not see my youngest innocent darling stick a small paintbrush up his nostril carefully and slowly. Nope! That's gross and wrong and not at all an interesting thing for a 20 month old to do!

I then did not proceed to lose said alleged dirty paintbrush. I would definitely keep track of something like that so that I could wash and disinfect it before reintroducing it to the other pens and such.

I also certainly did NOT catch my Baby Honey in the bathroom, with a tube a toothpaste, sucking on the top then sticking his finger in it to spread some blue goo onto his head. Nope! That's not what we do with toothpaste! My children know that! And I do not let them wander the house aimlessly as that just gets them into mischief. Therefore, my darling fourth-born did not smell minty sweet when I snuggled with him that night!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers