Friday, April 9, 2010

Awash With Spring

With Spring now here (although some days you can't quite tell with the chilly wind storms we've been having and the -eek, what in the world???- snow the other day!) and the brand new soon-to-be-released stamp set, Awash With Flowers, in my hands (I love being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and having a pre-order option!) I have been having fun playing. (wow, that was a long sentence!) I am putting together a class near the end of this month to celebrate Spring and flowers.

Would you like to see some samples? Of course you would! While these are already on my Demonstrator Website under the Creative Projects section, it's good to actually post something in a more personal way.

This mini card comes as a CASE straight from the Two-Step into Spring Promotion going on right now. This card is a mini one, only sized at 3x3, so it's perfect for little notes or adding to a gift. (who doesn't like gifts?)




Isn't she so cute? She makes me smile! *smile*

Awash With Flowers stamp set, Thank You Kindly stamp set, Certainly Celery card stock, Apricot Appeal card stock, Whisper White card stock, Pretty in Pink card stock, Basic Black Classic ink, Almost Amethyst Classic ink, Barely Banana Classic ink, Blush Blossom Classic ink, Certainly Celery

The next one is my favourite card currently! I admit, I also CASEd this one (that means Copy And Share Everything...in other words, the design wasn't my own concept. *gasp*)



I tried and tried a good 4 times to get this picture clear, but alas, no such luck. Maybe if you squint, it'll look more clear! Oh wait! I meant it to look that way! It *is* clear, it's just the watercolour effect going on that you're seeing! *smile* She's gorgeous anyways!

Awash With Flowers stamp set, All Holidays stamp set, Whisper White card stock, Mambo Melon card stock, Basic Black Classic ink, Mambo Melon Classic ink, Bermuda Bay Classic ink, Crushed Curry Classic ink, Old Olive Classic ink, Mambo Melon 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

In this class, we will be making 4 cards altogether, plus a project, but I have to keep some things secret, don't I? Contact me and get yourself into this class! Bring a friend along too!
Awash with Spring: April 26 @ 7:30pm $15

Check out my Stampin Up website for my class list, as well as the current promotions and some project ideas. If you like anything you see, you can order online, any time of the day and have it arrive at your house within a week! Or you can contact me and schedule a time for us to get together and stamp; make a workshop out of it and get FREE Hostess deals! You can also sign up on the site to become a Demonstrator and join my Fun Team! (contact me for the password) I will be posting cards & projects and classes to the blog that is on the site as well. (click under About Me in the top left hand side and click on the My Stampin' Blog when the option pulls down.) There's just so much great stuff happening over there, check it out! *smile*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers