Sunday, December 13, 2015

heavy heart

My heart is overwhelmed. My Opa peacefully entered into the arms of Jesus this week. As I listened to Christmas Carols on the radio, I was filled with awe that he was singing them in praise now! What a reward! I am so thankful for that surety of his life in heaven and can't help but wonder how those without Jesus Christ face death. I am at peace, but I also am sad that he is no longer with us (and its hard living so far from family) but I have that hope for an eventual reunion. I am so thankful! I will miss you, Opa!

My heart aches.

This is hard.






 ROEPER, Pieter- Monday September 9, 1929 - Thursday December 10, 2015

Pieter Roeper passed away peacefully at the Belleville General Hospital on Thursday December 10th, 2015. Pieter Roeper, of RR#2 Stirling in his 87th year. Son of the late Cornelis & Trijntje Roeper. Loving husband of 63 years to Ada (Boulogne). Father of Alice Peters (Stephen) of British Columbia, Karin Bouma (Fred) of Belleville, Connie Reed (Bob Grzela) of Rockland, Peter (Kathleen) of Shelburne, Jim (Cathy) of Stirling, Fay Sarra (John) of Markham and John (Ingrid) of Belleville. Survived by his sisters Tineke Roeper (Sip Vermey) and Willy Hanskamp (Joop) of Holland. Predeceased by sisters Alida Bas (Flip), Henny Stark (Jac) and his brothers Jan (Aagie), Henk and Cornelis (Elly). Dear Grandfather of Mark, Lori-Anne, Julie, Peter, James, Heather, Francine, Craig, Kyle, Curtis, Ryan, Tiffany, Erica, Charles, David, Katrina, Nicole, Michelle, Rhiana, Aaron, Elysha and 22 great grandchildren. Predeceased by grandson Matthew and great grandson Quinn. Friends are invited to call at the STIRLING FUNERAL CHAPEL LTD 87 James St. Stirling (613-395-2424) on Sunday from 2-4 & 7-9 p.m. Funeral Services will be held at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, Stirling on Monday December 14th, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. Officiated by Rev. Morley Mitchell. Interment Elmwood Cemetery. If desired, donations to the St. Andrews Presbyterian Church would be appreciated.
Online condolences www.rushnellfamilyservices.com

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers