Wednesday, February 14, 2007

music class

Kai started his first day of "Songs & Rhythm" class this morning. He was very excited about it and kept saying "me bffffpt koo" (translation is basically that he was going to music school!!! LOL) He was happy about going all the way up til we got in the parking lot! I guess he was thinking it was at his preschool b/c he didn't want to go to this school! (which is where his speech therapist is) We got to the class just as it was about to begin, but instead of singing or playing along, Kai sat in my lap shyly, hiding his face! (rolleyes) Silly boy! I didn't know half of the songs they sang either, so that didn't completely help!

Our ST, who also leads this group (there were 6 other children ranging in age from about 2-4), didn't give me any information on this class, just mentioned that it started today. I had to look up the start time for it (9:30)! So when we broke for a snack, it was a good thing we stopped at Tim Horton's earlier for Timbits! (rolleyes) I also didn't know I was supposed to pay! It was only $5 to cover photocopying and laminating, but still! Linda apologized later for not sending me anything.

The class runs 45ms, and I thought it went good. Kai enjoyed doing the actions in my lap so I think given some time and he'll be ready to join in too! We go every Wed for 9 weeks.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers