Monday, February 26, 2007

well, THAT was gross!

Bryn is still throwing up with this formula. It's getting a bit OLD, you know? LOL I've already changed him twice today, and now I'll be looking for a third outfit. (roll eyes) Man, we don't have enough clothes for the boy for this! The annoying part is that he Spits Up more than anything… that is, it is only the amount of a tablespoon at most… but man! it sure stinks! The poor boy smells like vomit! (and so do I, I found out this afternoon, ewww! I kept smelling puke and I was trying to find out where it was coming from. It turns out it somehow transferred to my shoulder, so that sweater was soon discarded, and I've had two changes of clothes today too!!!) And he'll do it when we're not watching. He'll just suddenly smell like puke when I pick him up again! (rolleyes) What's up with that???

I had just fed him a bottle maybe 15 minutes earlier and he's happily on my lap trying to type on the keyboard (starting him young, lol) when he burps and hiccups and out pours this amount of regurgitated formula! YUCK!! All over himself and me! I wasn't impressed, I tell you! grr! lol I put him into his car seat and clean him up and myself, then go back to the computer since he's sitting fine. He starts to scream and fuss, so I get up and let him finish the bottle up, when I happen to look over at my computer chair. There is a puke splotch in the middle of it!!!! EWWW! I've been unknowingly sitting in it all this time!!!! gross!!!!

*shaking my head* So this is what reflux mom's go through! I was happier when he was a Silent Refluxer!!! LOL Well, maybe tomorrow's Ped apt will give us some better ideas for this. He's gone to screaming a LOT less…but throwing up MORE. Go figure!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers