Friday, August 10, 2007

Interrupted

Without giving away TMI (too much information), my Hunny basically let me know what awaited me tonight after the kids went to sleep. Needless to say, I was intrigued. So when he popped into the bathrom, I snuck in after him for a make-out session straight out of some teen movie! *blush*teehee* I've never done that before, so I was full of giggles!

We were only in there for 5 minutes at most when I hear the most angelic voice of my boy at the door saying, "Hi, Dad!" followed by a giggle. Which made Me giggle! Then snort! Then I heard Kai giggle and say, "Hi, Mom!" That was IT for me. Full out laughs. The "moment" was over! I got out of the bathroom, saying hello to Kai, and let my husband go back to his original plan.

*sigh*
So much for being Silly Teenagers! But what a fun moment! Good thing Kai isn't old enough to understand the reason Mommy and Daddy were in the bathroom together!!!! LMBO!!! It's good to be silly again! *wink*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers