Tuesday, March 27, 2007

family of monkeys

I have a little joke with the kids (ok, the two older ones, that is!) that we are a family of monkeys because we eat so many darn bananas! We used to just buy one big bunch (and it had to be green b/c Daddy likes his that way…or so I thought. He actually just liked them that ripe b/c he knew I wouldn't steal any then since I like mine yellow!!!) but then I realized a trend with our family: the bananas would be gone long before our next shopping trip! It got to a point where I would buy a bunch (of a good 6-8 bananas) and they would only make it two days. Then they'd only last ONE day! I'd buy some in the morning and there would be none left by bedtime!!! Yep… family of monkeys! So now when I shop, I make sure we buy TWO bunches!!! However, I'm finding still that they last only a few days, though. Sheesh! I'm going to have to work our way up to buying a freakin' grove!!!!!! lol

To prove just how much a Family of Monkeys we are, tonight, in his limited speech, Kai asked for a banana as a snack. And HOW did he do so? By saying Eee, eee, eee… as in how a monkey "speaks"!!!! LMBO!!!!

Too cute!!! I love my monkeys!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers