Thursday, July 2, 2009

SU! July 2009 newsletter



Stampin' Up! July 2009 newsletter

2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalogue available now!

For those of you who have pre-ordered your IBAC, it is in the mail and on it’s way to you or in your latest order waiting for pickup here. For the rest of you holding out, you can view the new cata­logue online at http://www.stampinup.com Check out the new sets and accessories as well as the brand-new In Colours and let me know what you think! What are your favourites? How about the new colours? They’re BOLD, aren’t they? It’s going to take some time for me to get used to them, but I’m sure I’ll love them soon enough and decide I can’t live without them! In pictures, Crushed Curry looks so bright, but in real life, it’s not so bad. It’s actually the colour used for the cover of the new IBAC! And did you see??? This year, the new In Colours are available in the mark­ers!!! How great is that? I’ll be playing around this month with colour combinations. Notice the beautiful Wedding se­ries?...gorgeous stamp sets, papers, envelopes, and Big Shot textured folder...so easy to make up a matching wedding invite that will look so classy. Makes me wish I knew someone getting married!

download IBAC here (40.6 MB)

Like a FREE catalogue?

There are many ways to get one:
*join a Club
*place a $75 order
*bring a friend to a class
*become a hostess!!!

Ask me for more de­tails!

Check out the new goodies at an OPEN STAMP NIGHT here on Monday July 13th 7pm. $5 for use of any stamps/inks/etc. Bring any projects that you are working on or just play around with the things I have!




DEAL OF THE WEEK!

Every week in the month of July, Stampin’ Up! Will offer one discounted product as a “Deal of the Week”. No limits and no minimum purchase required.

Deal #1 July 1– July 6th :

112091 Scallop Edge Punch special price of $15.99
(regular price $22.95 pg. 192 of the new IBAC)

I love this punch and use it on almost all of my cards! This deal only lasts this week until 8:50am on the next Monday. At 10am MT (9am our time) the New Deal will be listed online. I will email you to let you know which it is, but you can also check online yourself. After the deal ends, the price will go back up to regular, so this month is a great time to take advantage of the savings! (and, no, I do not get a head’s up on what the deal will be ahead of time, so don’t bother asking! It’s a surprise to me as well!)




Country Living Summer Cookout
From now until August 31st (or until supplies last) you can buy the cutest kit to make summer BBQs memorable and easy this year! The kit includes 8 adorable invitations on skewers, die-cut table tents to label the food, a stamp set named Dig In, 12 coasters, 16 tags, 24 printed food wrapper waxy sheets, 4 printed recipe cards plus Stampin' Spots and linen thread. All for $32.95! Check out the
PDF HERE for a better view of the contents.


Start a new business for only $105!
Become a Stampin’ Up demonstrator with a limited-time mini starter kit for only $105. The kit includes: For all you do stamp set (pg 118) Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede stampin’ pads, Whisper White cardstock, In Colour cardstock. (This kit also includes all of the business supplies in the standard kit)

The Standard Kit is $269 and will still be available during this promotional period. Stampin’ Up is offering and additional incentives for those who wish to become demonstrators with the standard kit by including all of the new In Colours ink pads and a pkg of the assorted cardstock for free! ($58.20 value)

Contact me for more info! I’d love to answer any questions you have. This mini starter kit and the extras for the standard kit is only available until Aug 31st, so act now!

Interested in winning a $25 gift certificate to spend on new product???
I am rewarding faithful customers and SU lovers such as yourself this summer! You can win a gift certificate for top prize, an exclusive stamp set and other goodies I have set aside. There are several ways to participate in my Summer Stamp Club. With each item on the list that you participate in, you will receive a ticket that will go into the draw. The draw will take place at my Open House in September; which means you will have all summer to play! Here is how it breaks down:

$50 purchase = 1 ticket
bring a friend to a class = 1 ticket
attend a class = 2 tickets
$75 purchase = 2 tickets
$100 purchase = 3 tickets
hostess a workshop = 4 tickets



SUNNY STAMPERS DAY CAMP




Boys & Girls ages 5+ are invited to join my 2-day stamp camp! Come make projects like your mom does! July 21st & July 23rd 10am-1pm $45 per child. *bug boxes *purses *bubble design *secret decoders *note books. Limited space so book your child now to avoid disappointment.



Brand new Definitely Decorative brochure HERE!!!! Check out all of the beautiful décor ideas!

Upcoming Classes:

Bits & Pieces: If you’re like me, you have lots of designer paper and cardstock laying around, most of it in odd sizes used from old projects. Ever wonder what to do with those pieces? This is the class for you! We will be making 4 cards with just some leftover scraps, punches and clever designs. Friday July 10 7pm $15

Big Shot Club: We’ll be making beautiful Aperture cards and a mini pocket book.
Wed July 22nd. 7pm $10


Book a class or workshop or hostess a catalogue sale in July and you will receive:
*brand new IBAC *hostess kit with exclusive specials, idea sheets, invites, etc *Free Gift as my thanks
Contact me today and we’ll make a date that fits you! I’d love to bring out the creativity in your friends!

If you are interested in receiving this newsletter monthly in your email (which will look MUCH nicer, believe me...somehow Publisher doesn't translate as nicely to Blogger as one would hope!!!) please contact me. If you live in the Lower Mainland of BC, I am in Cloverdale, and would love to have you see my Stamp Room! Or if you'd rather, I can come to you! Contact me at themadstamper @ shaw dot ca

Enjoy your July!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers