Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flouride is my Aphrodisiac

Okay, so I didn't write this, MckMama did. But I am posting a link to it here because it is written so well. She really speaks for me in this one! Not that I've ever done a just-in-case test (although now I'm thinking that's a good idea...I HATE those "trick questions" on being pregnant. Those who know me well or have read my blog long know how I feel about the "could you be pregnant" one. How idiotic! If you're having sex and you're a woman of child-bearing age, there's always the possibility, isn't there? Sheesh! NOTHING is fail-proof. But moving on....)

Read her article for the MN Star Tribune HERE

I know I can't be the only one who has taken a test and had mixed feelings when it came out negative, even though it was Supposed to!!! I have many memories of those. *sigh*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers