Monday, October 5, 2009

Upcoming Classes

It's hard to believe that October is here already! September just flew by! The calendar may say that Christmas is over two months away, but now is the time to start thinking of those cards you're going to send! I have a few classes coming up for you to get them ready!



Christmas cards 1: Wed Oct 28












Christmas cards 2: Mon Nov 2nd






You will make 10 cards in each class, 5 of each design.








Sign up for both classes and get a kit to make this Top Note tree card for FREE!!!

Can't make one of those classes? I have Wed Nov 4th open for a catch-up class. Or get some friends and make a Christmas card get-together!












Santa's Workshop

Looking for quick gifts this season? You never know who'll pop in, and it's always nice to have a small gift for neighbours, teachers and friends. I have the answer for you! My Santa's Workshop classes will feature 2-3 small projects and will be held every other week starting in November. Projects include: tiles, fold-out scrapbooks, candles, magnets, treat bag, and much more!
Sign up now! Take a class with a friend! Sign up for all three sessions and receive a free gift!
Thurs Nov 12, Thurs Nov 26, Thurs Dec 10th





Contact me if you are in the area. I live in Cloverdale, but I have done classes as far away as Chilliwack, so I'll travel! Ask me about my newsletter as well, as there are a lot more deals written in it. It comes to your email box monthly and lists any promotions SU! has, as well as any classes and promos I am holding.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers