Thursday, October 8, 2009

no longer slamming my head against the wall...

The older kids are home for 5 days in a row starting today! It's craziness! I'm all about having them home, really, I like the sleeping-in bit (when it happens) and the no-schedule like day. But man, oh man, why do they have to act like wild animals just escaped from the zoo??? They faught this morning, hitting and kicking, pushing and wailing. They would share toys, but only with a specific sibling. They were loud and obnoxious. And I have a serious case of lack-of-adequate sleep. *sigh*

Things seemed to have calmed down a bit though. Rhys is talking to himself...or his rice krispies, hard to say. Bryn is having a nap (even though it was forced upon him by myself) Abi & Kai are playing with LEGO and Barbies...(guess who's playing with which!) Listening to them play behind me is very interesting; their imaginations are wild! Something about a Princess and a Prince, and bombs and rescues, and turning bad! At least they're playing together nicely!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers