Saturday, December 19, 2009

her own design

Abi has her own design. She loves colour, and loves to dress up, and loves to experiment. I love her style. Sometimes I have to bite my lip from criticizing or reminding her that stripes don't go with dots, or that you shouldn't mix plaids with pictures, but then I tell myself to let it go. After all, she is only (newly) 8. She won't always be this adventurous. And she may not always have this confidence with fashion. When she grows up, she'll be directed by others in her clothes and will know what "goes" and what doesn't.


So for right now, I'm going to enjoy her. For her individuality. For her passion. For her fun-ness. For her confidence. For her pride. For just being HER.

I pray she never loses those things. I loves her.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers