Wednesday, June 17, 2015

school's (almost) out for the summer!

That's it. These are the last lunches I'll pack for this school year. I am relieved and excited, yet also sad and feeling almost unready to say goodbye to teachers and friends!



This year has been incredible.  We have been so fortunate to have had the teachers my kids ended up with. I can not express my gratitude properly.

Mrs. N taught the kids how to pray in grade 3 and affirmed each child with special words regularly.

Miss S showed such love and care to my boy by teaching him responsibility; she worked hard with him especially when he struggled with health.

Mr W was so relaxed with his grade 8 class; he has a love of teaching and an enthusiasm that brought happiness and laughter into his classroom.

Mrs. E had the kindergarten class look deeper into things, to stop and think of solutions, and to work together.

What a blessing it has been for my kids this year.  All month, I was gearing up with end-of-year projects and trips and parties, and just couldn't wait for it all to be over. And now that it's almost here, I am feeling unprepared.  How is it possible that the school year is done?  I may get a bit teary at the good byes this week! (I always do!)


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers