Sunday, August 9, 2015

I {heart} Books

Abi and I were out shopping this afternoon and came across the perfect shirt for her at a thrift store!  I mean, seriously, how perfect is this shirt for a book-loving girl?


It was awesome timing too since today was National Book Lovers Day



I love it when you score on deals and items that work perfect! It was a fun day! Abi found herself a collection of suspenders, some earrings, and a tiara (she has a love for sparkly things!) and I found a super cute dress, bracelet and earrings for myself! Woohoo!  And even Rhys didn't complain too much when he walked around the mall with us. I did have to bribe him with a candy apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory though. All in all, it was a fun time!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers