Friday, February 13, 2015

Signs of Spring

I know that most of the rest of Canada is still under a lot of snow, as well as parts of the USA, but here in my part of the world, in Beautiful British Columbia, we are seeing signs of Spring already. And that is the way it is supposed to be!

 I sometimes miss the snow back East (having spent my childhood in Ontario), and every winter I wish we would get snow, just enough for a day or two, more than just one snowfall in the whole three months (or is it four months of winter on the calender?), but by mid-Janurary I am ready for winter to be over! If we had snow now, it would have to be pretty much the most terrible thing to happen here! Instead, we are the ones who get to usher in Spring first! 

And that is the way it is supposed to be!








To my delight, the crocus' started coming up in my yard last week! They are all over the place and I am so happy!  I love it when the squirrels plant my gardens and God springs them  up out of the ground! I'm not a gardener, so this is perfect for me!  And look, a bee came to visit as well! It's promises of these that make going through winter more bareable.

Hooray for Spring!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers