Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Remembering

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I lit three candles for my babies and for my friends.






14 years...9 years....4 years... strange to think that much time has gone by.  (I shared my stories of them last year Here)


I remember them, but I hold those in my heart my very dear friends. The ones who I met during my Ectopic healing and who have become very close to me. The ones who I met during my Reflux years and have shared their hearts and losses. The ones who I know in church, in school, through friends...who all have their own stories and pain.

We don't talk much about infant and pregnancy loss still, but I am thankful for days like these, where we can all gather in support and memory. *hugs* to those who are still hurting and carrying those painful scars physically and in their heart. We remember you today.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers