Sunday, October 19, 2014

scrappy sunday

It's been a long time I've actually participated in my own Scrappy Sunday challenge to get those photos into scrapbooks! A few years longer since I've even posted anything as well. (here are my two previous offerings: R and B)

I went to a scrapbook class and made two LO with friends; sometimes it's nice to be able to mix your hobbies with friendly chats. Often, I am sitting at home by my lonesome creating, and making a mess and taking up all of the room!




I loved this Fall two-page LO because I got to try out stencils and the new SU Holiday Home framelits, from the 2014 Holiday Catalogue, which make cute haunted houses as well as holiday ones! But what I mostly love is that I actually remembered to bring photos with me and could put the page together right away! Woohoo!


These photos are from 3 years ago when I dressed Eden up as the Very Hungry Catterpiller, goodness she was so chubby and cute! And look at how little Rhys was at 3 years old! He was the cutest Garden Gnome I've ever seen! (although a few people thought he was Santa! pfft! does he look like Santa? I don't think so! haha) Bryn was a green ninja and Kai a red ninja, and Abi was a Medieval Lady.



Our second two-page layout was a Christmas theme. I didn't manage to scrounge up some photos for those though. I love the banners and the glitter paper! 







I especially liked being able to put together four scrapbook pages in just two and a half hours. It totally helps having someone else decide on the design and do all of the cutting and prepping for you! All I needed to do was show up, stick my pieces down and add photos! Sweet!

Hey, whatever it takes to get that stack of photos sorted and put away nicely! (and by 'nicely', I don't mean in a box or drawer like they are currently!)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers