Sunday, August 17, 2014

Swedish Chef

Does anyone else remember the Muppets? I mean that TV show, not the new movies. I loved watching it every week with my family as a kid. I remember it was on a Sunday; we'd watch the Disney movie, and Fraggles, and the Muppets. Back when everything was on CBC and there were good family shows to watch together.

I haven't been able to find the Muppets anywhere yet for the kids to watch (hopefully Netflix will pick it up. They now have retro episodes of Sesame Street from the 70's and 80's. I made R and E watch one and I actually remembered it from my childhood. Haha!) but I did find some snips on Youtube. The kids love the Swedish Chef! Of course, he is everyone's favourite! We watch this often:





As you can see, it is obviously updated (he has a microwave and a cell phone?) but I'm not too sure what it's from. Is this still being aired in the US maybe? Maybe I'd find it if we had cable tv....and actually watched tv! (that American Ninja Warrior show sounds good, I think the kids would like it!)

Did you have a favourite Muppets character? I loved Kermit and Animal and Beaker and the Swedish Chef.


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers